To view Stein's Trading Limited’s supplier’s terms and conditions click here.
Stay in one of Rick Stein’s luxury shepherd’s huts near Padstow
Hidden away at Rick Stein's pub near Padstow, The Cornish Arms, are six wooden shepherd's huts, perfect for a peaceful couple of nights by the coast.
Each hut has a living and dining area, en-suite shower room, kitchenette and private patio, great for breakfast or a pre-dinner drink in the sun.
Delicious food from Rick Stein's restaurants and shops will be a big part of your getaway. Enjoy breakfast in bed with a hamper delivered to your hut, with smoked salmon bagels, granola, and orange juice. You'll also be treated to a bottle of Rick Stein Château Bauduc Rosé to drink at your leisure.
There's a three-course dinner at The Cornish Arms too, where you can tuck into British pub classics, and breakfast one morning at Rick Stein's award-winning Seafood Restaurant.
An extra treat is a hamper from Stein's Deli, perfect for taking to one of the many idyllic beaches nearby for a relaxed picnic.
From £272pp* for a two-night stay
- Two-night stay in a luxury shepherd's hut (for two people)
- A three-course meal for two on one night at The Cornish Arms (one-minute walk from the huts)
- A bottle of Rick Stein Chateau Bauduc Rosé - perfect to enjoy on the private terrace
- A signed copy of Rick's latest cookery book, Rick Stein at Home, to keep
- A breakfast-in-bed style breakfast on one morning, with smoked salmon bagels, granola, juice and coffee
- An upgraded breakfast on one morning in Rick Stein's flagship in Padstow, The Seafood Restaurant
- A Stein's Deli beach picnic to enjoy on the beach, with olives, charcuterie, prawns, salad and more